Friday, May 7, 2010

Self Realization

I have just come to the realization that I have a huge, Pa Dunk a Dunk, Back Side, Junk in the Trunk, A Phat Azz. The music industry has gotten rich off of songs about the gluteus maximus. "Baby's got Back", "Doing the Butt", (Darlene got a Big o Butt,Oh Yeah!)and there are many more. You may not believe this, but I thought my Behind was a normal size. Do you remember the song? "You got a big o dookie booty, let me see that dookie booty". Okay just had a flash back of me dancing to house music.

I was walking down the street today and I got a glimpse of myself in one of those long storefront windows. I couldn't believe what I saw. My butt was twitching and bouncing all on its own! Every step I took it seem to pity pat two times on each cheek. Like some one was playing tom toms. I was walking fast, so I slowed down to see if it made a difference. It didn't. I watched my self walk and shake in the window for about five seconds. Oh my gosh! One of my girlfriends told me my behind moved like that, and I didn't believe her.

I have my grandmother to thank for this butt. I am built just like her. Lawd help. I just had a thought. My behind must look like the beginning of an earthquake when I get to shouting in church. That's probably one of the reason they brake out the blankets to cover you up!

Back when I was in high school the Caucasian boys gave me the nick name "Ghetto Booty". I just thought they had a taste for chocolate. I also remember when my sisters were younger they would ask me why I twitched when I walked. I told them I didn't know what they were talking about. They assured me that my but was moving when I walked. At the age of seven and eight they kept insisting that I was shaking my butt on purpose. Odd thing is I didn't even know it was moving. I couldn't feel a thing. Years later I realize they were right. I've been moving like that and there is nothing I can do to help it. Oh well. Some people have junk in the trunk, and some have junk in the front.

4 comments:

  1. girl you look good....and guy's like lil junk n da trunk!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all like a big ol booty... and you know I told you ya booty do a double bounce a looooong time ago! You thought I lied to ya?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...yeah you were the girlfriend I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete