Monday, April 26, 2010

Strange, Crazy man and his dogs.

LAWD HELP!!!!... I was walking down the street, and there were two young ladies taking pictures of the city. As I began to pass them up, I herd one tell the other that "you have to get a picture of this."
I didn't know what she was talking about at the moment, but I could hear loud, old school, rap music coming from behind me, and then it was in front of me. It was a man; walking down the street. I still didn't know where the music was coming from, and then I saw two long leashes following be hind him. One small pit bull was on the leash in his right hand, and a large pit bull was on a leash in the other hand. When I looked to see where the music was coming from low and behold the big pit bull had an big, old school, boom box radio in its mouth!!! It was shockingly entertaining! I mean everyone he passed were turning there heads to see this man and his dogs along with the infamous boom box. The reaction of the people let me know that I wasn't the only one in amazement. Besides if new if New Yorkers are breaking their necks to see this sight, then its strange! Well the girls got their picture. In coincidentally, I guess the guy didn't notice because when I stated to take a picture with my camera phone the man just about went crazy.

"UnnUnn" he shouted! "Don't do that!, No pics."

"mmm...He got his nerve!" I thought to my self. Little did he know several people had already taken pictures. Beside rather we realize it or not someone is always watching us and we end up in a lots of pictures that we don't even know about!

No comments:

Post a Comment