Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Elevator..

I was on the 1st floor waiting for the elevator in my building and I could hear a man coming down in the elevator screaming

"He bet not be sleeping with my wife"


He was so loud and had this angry tone. The doors open and there was this man standing there with a shopping cart looking all together CRAZY! I got onto the elevator and the guy stopped talking immediately, but he still looked really weird. There was no one else in the elevator, and he wasn't on the phone with anybody. Then I notice that we were both going to the same floor. There was no way I was going to ride up 14 floors with this guy, so before the doors could close, I quickly got right back off! The doors closed and he immediately started yelling about his wife again.

"Bet not be sleeping with my wife".


It was really unnerving...I knew thrre was no way we couldn't make that trip together in the elevator!

No comments:

Post a Comment