Thursday, April 29, 2010

OH MY...

I left my apartment about 8am this morning. The wind was blowing, but not as strong as yesterday, and the temperature was much warmer today. Parents holding their children hands as they cross the street and other kids were rushing off to school. It was a nice morning. That is until I saw a girl come out of one of the buildings in some black leggings.

Now don't get me wrong. I love leggings! They are an essential part of any fashionista closet, but you have to remember the rule when buying leggings. Here is another important note for my readers. Run your hand underneath the legging to see if you can see your skin through the material. It almost like the matching test you do for pantyhose except you DON'T want to see your skin through these! If you can see your skin through the legging you know those are only meant to worn under clothing. For example a dress, skirt, or a very long shirt. I don't think I have to tell you, but I will anyway. This young lady had on a short jacket and shirt that stopped at here waste. I got a clear picture of the young women's underwear as she walked a few feet ahead of me.

"Oh Lord" Does she not realize that you can see all of her draws in the back? Further more she was plus size. You know that made it 2x as bad and that's just the honest truth! I wanted to tell her so bad! Consequently living in New York City, you just never know how someone will respond to you talking to them, especialy when they don't know you!

Hmm...well, You know we thick girls got to stick together! I politely walked up to her and said " do you know you can see right through your leggings? You have on white underwear with a rid brim:-( "

Thankfully she didn't flip out on me. She actually apologize twice for me having to see them. Yet she didn't do anything to try to cover herself. About two or three seconds passed as we continued to walk in the same direction and then she said to me "It just was one of those nights, you know what I'm saying?" I smiled back politely and said "ohh, alright", and she told me to "have a good day".

Okay readers this could mean a ton of different things. I personally thought she was tying to tell me that she had a late night booty call. In that case maybe she just threw on some clothes, because she thought she would be through before the sun came up..?? LMAO! I really don't know. Please tell me what you think she meant by that.

4 comments:

  1. DD! Seriously? Y do these situations always find u! lol. I'm proud of u 4 sayin something 2 her thats bold. lol I say she got down last night witha cpl of folks lika an orgy, woke up & tried 2 sneak out fast & quiet. Put on the drawers she though were hers in the dark and didnt realize it until u said somethin. Whatchu think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! Girl, your a mess, yet anything is possible..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure ya'll are right... late night booty call with 1 or more partners. But c'mon now. You can do better than that. You can still be hoochie ghetto and for the person you with and not gross out everyone else! I'm just sayin... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO.. whoo that is too much playing!

    ReplyDelete