Sunday, April 25, 2010

Apollo Theater

All I have to say is "HARLEM" NYC got it going On!!! I went to the Apollo Theater for Amateur night and it was AWESOME! It was like being at a live concert/cabaret/club. The only thing that was missing was the Apollo dancers we used to see back in the day on TV when the show used to air. Being of the Arts my self, I found it hard to boo the entertainment. Although there were a lot of people who were just booing for the heck of it. Some even booed the star guest entertainment! Now you know that was not right, besides they already getting paid for what they do, even if they do suck! So really they mind as well have kept the boos to themselves and saved them for the regular acts, but I will say this: the star they had that night; how should I put this? Hhmmmm.....well, I think she was high because she started playing with her boobs on stage and then she said
"she wasn't feeling well"
When she finished her song she ran off the stage like a chicken in high heals. It was a bit of a Hot Mess! Other than that It was great! The Apollo Amateur night is every Wednesday and I will try my best to check it out@least 1x a month.
Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment