Monday, April 26, 2010

Food Poisoning

First off I have to say that I have no problem with Hispanic people or any race for that matter. We are all Gods creatures, and with that said here is what happen to me!
I had been eyeing the pineapple on the stick that the Hispanic fruit carts sell for weeks. One day I was out walking and I thought I would make a healthy snack choice, so I got the pineapple on a stick and had the hot, red, pepper, powder sprinkled on it. It was the first time I ever had pineapple that way. I usually just eat it by itself, or with other fruit, or cottage cheese, but I thought I would try something different. The other toppings they offered were liquid hot sauce, sugar and lemon juice. The guy ahead of me got all of those toppings on his pineapple including the hot, red, pepper, powder. As I ate the pineapple the juice begin to run from the sweet fruit, and my lips begin to burn from the hot pepper! I thought to my self this is wonderful! I love hot and spicy food. I just hate it when something says it's hot and its not!
Least to say about two hours after I ate the pineapple I begin to feel really gassy, belching and passing gas...An hour after that my stomach begin to feel really upset. I figured I needed to eat some real food because I hadn't had anything really solid that day. So I ate some rasin brain crunch and then laid down. I tossed and turned the whole time due to an up set stomach. An hour after that my mouth begin to water and I ran to the bathroom as a volcano begin to sprout out of my mouth as well as erupt from down under:-((
I was sick for 24hours after that! Constantly purging and emptying from both ends. I felt so week and nauseated that I couldn't even keep warm tea down. Thank the Lord for saltines crackers and ginger ale because that did stay down, and for the next day in a half it was my only and favorite food!
A mental note 2 self
"Stay away from the carts that sale pineapple on a Stick! It looked soo good and tasted great, but it was not good for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment