Saturday, June 12, 2010

WARNING This is NOT for the Faint!! N.Y. Princess

I hadn't been out all week and I was ready to kick it hard! Money was no issue tonight. When you work hard for the money and/or have a hard work week you have to treat yourself. $70 in one night was very well spent. I know to some that might be chump change, but I'm saving up for my birthday vacation. Which is taking place in Jamaica! Trust me you will want to read all about it.

Now back to what I was saying. I was on my way to Brooklyn for an event being held by Thicker The Better Ent. They were hosting a midnight cruise aboard the N.Y. Princess. The theme being Callaloo Crusin. I don't know how to say this with out sounding races. On the subway I got stuck sitting next to a couple whom smelled like fried chicken. Stereotypically they were African American. All I could think was please let me get off this train smelling like myself and NOT like fried chicken! The young man had his hand around his girl friend, and she leaned into him. She didn't lean in far enough because she had this huge hair weave in. It kept touching my arm, making me think something was crawling on me. I was glad when they finally got off the train. A Caucasian man had on a white T-shirt. In bold black letters it said
Straight for gays. That was my comic relief. I think that the best part of NYC is that people just do what they damn well please. I'll go in depth about that a little later.

It is now an hour later and I still have 30 minutes to go. I wait for the next train to come so I can make my transfer. It's amazing how many people will talk to you out of no where when your makeup is right, and your hair it tight, and you have a little cleavage showing. OK maybe more than a little. After I got off the second train, I took a short cab ride over to my destination. I was happy that I had gotten there on time. The tickets said boarding at 11pm and sailing promptly at midnight. Well I'm sure I don't have to tell you that we didn't begin to board the ship till midnight, and we didn't set sail till 1A.M. I'm going to tell you right now. I didn't get home till after 6A.M. this morning. I didn't even know I could still hang that long.

We all got into a long line to board the ship. Security walked along the line. They instructed us that we would have to throw away all gum and any liquids. That was strange to me. I never heard of a no gum rule aboard a Cruise ship. I heard of no gum chewing inside a classroom. Funny they didn't say anything about weapons. Although they did do purse and body checks.

As I got closer to getting on the inside of the ship, I noticed that one of my flowers was missing off my sandal. This was only my second time wearing them. I paid $20 for a dressy, pair of gold, thong, flip flop, sandals. They had beautiful gold flowers on them. I wondered where had I lost the flower ornament. Oh hell! I couldn't go on the ship looking like I had on two different pair of shoes. Once aboard, I headed straight to the bathroom. I quickly thought about the Mentos commercial and gently pulled the other flower off my shoe. Now I was ready to party.

I got mad compliments on looking classy and not trashy. I had on a ankle length, ethnic dress. It tied around my neck and accentuated my breast tremendously. There were a lot of women walking around in booty shorts, way to short dresses and some women had on leotards with tights. I'm talking about grown ass women! Some people looked a Hot Mess, and some looked nice. Then you had your women trying to look like the video girls. As far as the men went most of theme were GQ. They had on Suits, nice shirts, slacks and nice shoes. There were a lot of sexy men on board. I had to make sure I didn't stare too long. Didn't want to be rude. The ship was mainly made up of Hispanic, Toboggan, Trinidad, and African people with a sprinkle of other nationalities here and there. It's funny to me. People look at me and assume I'm African or from an Island. I take it as a compliment, but as soon as I open my mouth they ask me where am I from. I always wanted an accent. I never knew I had one until I moved here. Maybe my look will help me land that leading role one day or any role for that matter.


I went to the bar and order myself a drink. I noticed a few fine men and then I went down to the bottom level of the ship. I found my self a seat and finished my drink. I ordered another drink from the bar downstairs. I don't remember what it was I got. It was something new, but the bartender made it much stronger than the bartender upstairs. The ship hadn't even set sail yet and I was tipsy as hell. I think that's when I began to notice that there were a lot more couples down stairs. Regular couples and then some looked to be swingers and lesbians couples. I really had to do a few double take because some of the men were actually women. I don't think y'all understand. One woman had long locks in her hair. She had on a pastel, mint colored suit, with square toe shoes to match. She had on the tie and the vest, and didn't seem to have any breast. Her girlfriend was really pretty. I thought they were a hetero sexual couple. I had to do a four take, NOT a double take because seriously I was almost fooled. My gaydar is soo broke. I cant tell if your gay or lesbian unless you are truly flaming one way or the other. It seemed like most of the single men and women were upstairs dancing. I wanted to dance, but I was much more ready to get my grub on. My instincts sent me to the right place. Once we set sail they began to serve the food; which was on the lower level along with complimentary jello shots. Every one that was upstairs was now downstairs.

Two alcohol drinks, four jellos shots and a plate of island food later(rice and peas, fried dumplings, chicken,etc) I'm upstairs outside on the deck. I walked right into a weed smoking gathering. There were a least five blunts going around as well as people smoking there own joints. My nose is soo sensitive. I can pick distinctive scents out of anything. As soon as I walked out side I got hit with the smells of the marijuana. The scent was so pungent. I smelled: skunk weed, spicy, black, pepper weed, and something that smelled like a mix between plants and flowers. I was only on the deck for ten minutes looking at the water, and I think I got a contact high. I was about to go back inside when an older man approached me. Lawd Help! I think he was more near my grandmothers age than mine. He was dress MUCH younger than he was. He had a joint in his hand and he was trying to spit game at me. He got me a shot of tequila and a pineapple and Malibu. We talked a little bit and then went inside to dance. He might have been old, but this man could move. Winding and grinding on me.

Reggae, Soca, R&B, Hip Hop and Old School was playing the whole night. My best friend would have loved this cruise. It was right up her alley. I danced the night away with some other man. I can't remember his name now, but I believe I burned off all my calories from the food I ate. My makeup was gone and I had worked up a serious sweat. As I looked around the danced floor it seemed like every one was winding and grinding, popping and locking, or just dancing in the Doggie Style position. I decided that I had had enough. I went downstairs. I knew the restroom would be less crowded there, since most of the people on the boat were now upstairs. I then found my self a seat and just took in my atmosphere. There were people passed out in the chairs. I couldn't blame them. It was going on 4A.M. and I was tired too. I didn't even want to think of my hour and 30 minute ride back into the city. I told my self that I would not be one of those people you see sleeping on the subway. To my pleasure. I met a really cool guy. Well actually I met five cool guys. All willing to drive me back into the city where I live. I went with my first instinct for once. I know his name, but for his own privacy I will call him Samuel. He lives in New Jersey. He was willing to give me a ride into the city NOT to my house, so I went with him. Very nice guy. Hope to keep in touch with him. I was so grateful. I now only had to take one train to get home.

Once inside the station a guy stopped me to talk. He was cute, but way to young for me. I was sitting at one end of the bench, and another man was sitting at the other end of the bench. As I waited for the train an African American man came and set beside me. He looked normal, but then he started cussing about the subway trains. I just ignored him. Thank God for peripheral vision. I saw him moving out the corner of my eye. When I looked down I saw that this man had pulled out his whole penis and was stoking it! He was sitting right next to me. There was less than three inches between us!
OOH MY GOOSSHHH!!! I rushed towards my train as it approached. The guy rushed after me and apologized for jacking off to me! I don't know if I should have been flattered, but I was appalled that this man took out his Johnson/penis/dick/pecker/meat stick/and or what ever else you want to call it! I DON'T THINK Y'ALL UNDERSTAND! I was freaking out.

After I got over the shock. I realized he had a really nice, fat, penis.
*Just a note* Now I'm on the subway and I cant help but to crack up about what just happened. People were looking at me like " what's up with this chick?", Whew if they only knew? Ten minutes pass and there are about ten people knocked out on the train. Not me! I was wide awake. I wasn't even going to think about sleep, until I was safely in my home.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So, that was alot of information in one evening... but what I cant understand is why are you taking rides from people you JUST met???!?!?! Dont make me tell grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Litterly LMAO..Girl it's funny how your morals can change when you don't have your own car. OOh how I miss my good ol 98'Toyota! P.S. Don't tell Granny. LOL;-)

    ReplyDelete