Saturday, June 26, 2010

OOO...Kinky

Sorry guys. Life has been crazy. I have to give you and update on the past two weeks.

After getting off the subway and catching the wrong bus, I made it to the Singles Evening Cruise down at Pier 81. It wasn't near as adventurous as my last cruise, but it was a decent way to spend Wednesday night. The highlight of my evening was seeing the Statue of Liberty! Along with running into broke leg girl. You guys remember her from the post about club Vudu. Well she fell while dancing to MJ's Beat It,and I couldn't help but to laugh. Besides she didn't hurt herself, and two people helped her up.

Friday night I went to a Latin Quarters. I tried so hard to get there for the Happy Hour. Two drinks for the price of one along with complementary wings, rice, etc. Consequently I had to work late at the last minute and missed it. So of course I had a glass of wine at home. NYC police cops didn't help either. Since they gave me the wrong directions to the club. Luckily one of my friends had gotten me two drinks before the special ended and had them waiting on me when I arrived. Two Vodkas and Sprite. That was the first time I had that drink mixture, and will not have it like that again, unless I necessarily have to. Later on in the evening a handsome Peurtorican bartender made me an Margarita on ice. He liked me so he put an extra shot of alcohol in my drink. That did it. I was officially tipsy.

I had seen this African guy watching my friends and me from the moment I arrived. He eventually worked his way over to us. He danced with each one of them. What I didn't know is, I was his main focus. I danced until i couldn't dance anymore. Tired, I sat down at our table. I decided I would just chill and watch my friends continue to boogie. I kicked off my heels and started rubbing my feet. Within minutes the guy that had been dancing with all my friends was sitting across from me. He picked up my foot and began massaging it. It felt so good that I couldn't say anything. I just tilted my head back and closed my eyes. Suddenly I started to feel this relaxing, slightly, intoxicating feeling. I looked up at the guy and he was sucking my toes! I was in total bliss. I know some minutes passed till I came to my right mind. I snatched my foot away and moved to the other end of my table. I think my mom would have slapped me for letting that man do that. Especially since I didn't know his name. After a few minutes he moved over next to me. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to suck something else. "What?" I asked. "I want to suck your PUSSY!" He told me. "You don't even know my name." is what I was thinking to myself. That's when he started to rub my back. I told him to stop and he did for all of a few seconds. Then he started to do it again. I smacked him on the leg and told him "If you touch me again, it will be your face next." I guess he didn't believe me so he rubbed my back again, and "SMACK!" I hit him in his face. That was the 1st time I've ever really smack a man I didn't know. It felt kinda of good. He stopped, but with in seconds I felt something hot and wet on my back. He was now french kissing my back. "SMACK! SMACK!" Right in his face. Thats when I realized he liked it. I could have smacked him all night and he would have been just fine with it. My girlsfriends told him to leave me alone or they were going to all jump him. I had to flirt with another guy to get rid of him. Apperently this club has other locations around the USA, so feel free to go out and have a good time. Don't forget to let me know what you think.

Anyhow. I don't know whats worse. Me missing my train twice because I didn't realize that the #4 wasn't running. Which means I needed to take the #6. So what would have been a 30 minute trip has now turned into an hour. Now on the train and the man next to me just farted or it might have been the women in front of me. Either way it stunk! Or being on the train and sitting next to an Spanish man who is sleeping, and his head keeps falling on your shoulder. You be the judge.

3 comments:

  1. Um, I dont even know what to say to this entry.... except that you spelled "tilted" wrong! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love you GG. ok I went back and fixed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl...i thought i had crazy stuff happen to me...i'll officially pass the belt to you. girl that is crazy as hell! lol

    ReplyDelete