Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Fat Black Pussy Cat

One of my friends told me that a person has to almost kill you; for you to get some justice. That a damn shame. I have much more important things to accomplish. I refuse to stay dwelling on the past, or demons and wolves disguise in sheep's clothing. What man cant handle, God will. So thank all of you who sent me cards, voice mails, emails and text messages and who called about my last posting. With that said, I have much to tell and will do my best to fit in in one post.

I went out of town last weekend to visit my mother, which was absolutely wonderful! Consequently the bus I took down there had sick people on it, and NO it wasn't Grey Hound. The young, nice looking, black, man that sat next to me breath stunk so bad I could smell it through his closed lips. The girl on the other side of me coughed, sneezed and blew her nose. Thus this past week I was sick with a cold and am late with my posting. Below is what I have noticed and did in the past following weeks.

Trips on the bus and subway are always so interesting. You see and hear some of the most bizzar and uncomfortable things. Lately I have been noticing a lot of females especially black, plus size, women staring at me and rolling their eyes. I'm not sure if my face look like a special, dark, brownie with nuts and icing, or if I just look that damn interesting. I'm serious every time I go out on the weekends women are staring and cutting their eyes at me like I've stolen something from them. I hate to say this but sometime my own people really get on my last nerve. I mean these big Bitches up here in NYC were clowning these past weekends.

My best friend, lets call her Kema for privacy sake. We had gone out a week before to a place known as The Fat Black Pussy Cat. A totally awesome place. A lot of people come here after work for the happy hour. They have Martinis to die for. The chicken wings are good, but not hot/spicy enough for me. Anyhow It's a three level bar/lounge/club, decked out in antique to modern time furniture. I definitely have to go back we had a blast. It was here that we decided we were going to kick it hard the next weekend because she was returning home to Germany. So we vowed to go out Friday, Saturday and even Sunday of the next week if we had the energy. Club hopping, restaurants and drinking it would be.

Next weekend is here and the subway lines are still being worked on over the weekends. My devoted readers know that means you have to take the shuttle bus part of the way to get to your destination. There I was sitting on a non-crowded, MTA, shuttle bus. I was cute as ever with my dress, makeup and hair looking soo right. I was anticipating a great night out; when this plus sized, black women, with dingy dread locks, gets on the shuttle. She had on a MTA worker shirt with blue work pants; which meant she's an employee of the Metropolitan transportation Authority. Honestly she looked like a lesbian, but you cant tell who is and who's not these days. She had a black bag on wheels with her. Instead of putting her luggage in the luggage rack and taking a seat, she put the bag right in front of me. Then she stood in front of the bag facing me with her legs spread apart like a damn man! I was thinking what the F#*% is wrong with this lady? I cleared my throat a couple of times but she didn't budge. I looked up at this woman, and she was looking down at me like I was going to be her midnight snack. To say I was uncomfortable would not even cover it! Thank God! A handicap person got on the bus. The MTA woman had to move her fat ass so the wheel chair could fit!

Oddly it didn't stop there. My best friend "Kema" and I arrived at Club Soiree ready to party. The female security guard started right in on me. Asking me all type of questions. "Are you gay or straight?, do you have a husband?, are you single?, do you live by yourself?, can you cook?, do you like to clean?"
"Damn!"I thought to myself. "Men don't even approach me like this. This lady is bold as hell. What is it tonight with the plus size, black women, in uniform?" I replied to her. "yes I'm straight. No, I'm not married. I wish I was. Single yes, and cooking and cleaning I do myself."
She then replied on how nice I looked. I told her thank you, and she needed to be with someone total opposite from her because opposites attract. She smiled at me and then told me to turn around because she had to frisk me before I could enter the club. As I stood there with my backside facing her she said in a loud voice "DAMN!" All I could do was laugh and shake my head.

Club Soiree was a nice huge club with three different levels. Kema and I kicked it and I didn't get home till 6am. The next night It would be drinks at the Best Roof top bar in NYC, etc etc. Stay tuned for the rest of the adventure..

No comments:

Post a Comment