Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What did I return home too?

What did i find when I returned home from out of town? I walked into my apartment. Only after getting off a plane and two busses New Years eve. I turned the hallway light on. To my disgust the cat had vomit on the hallway and kitchen floor! Nasty as hell! My room mate was in his room with his girlfriend. I knock on the the door and they acted like they couldn't hear me! I was NOT Cleaning that crap up! It's not my cat! Then this morning I go into the kitchen. I'm like why do it smell like all types of shit¿ I'll tell you why! My room mate only cleaned part of the mess up. Some how he over looked the mess in the hallway. I go to empty the trash, and it weighed a ton! Someone please tell me why was it filled with soiled cat litter over a week old?!? Nasty ass room mate. I need my own place. The horror stories I need to tell you guys. This has been my 5th move in less than a year! Hence why you haven't heard from me in a quite a while. I'm back! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment