Friday, August 12, 2011

VIP NICE

Hope you all are doing well. I have been on pins and needles getting ready for my vacation a.k.a belated b-day gift to myself. That's right JAMAICA here I come or should I say we. I'm going with two girlfriends of mine and we are going to have a blast! Speaking of girlfriends...I went out to club 49 Grove and had an awesome time. My friend whom is going to Jamaica with me was actually supposed to go to this club with me. Ironically she stood me up that night. In return I truly had forgotten how fun it is to fly solo. Being the only child for 14 years, you learn how to maintain on your own.

The club was filling up, and all around me I was seeing guys going up to girls and trying to talk to them. If the girl wasn't feeling the guy she would tell him that her girlfriend was indeed her GIRLFRIEND. I was cracking up. My best friend and I used to pull that stunt all the time. When ever we didn't want to talk to or dance with a guy, and he just wouldn't take no for an answer. Now times have change. If you tell a man you have a girlfriend that just entices him more, and you still wont be able to get rid of him.

Anyhow I got invited into the VIP section and you know I went. From there on it was free top shelf liquor all night. I don't know how it happened because just about every woman that was in VIP look like a model. I know I've been blessed with natural beauty thanks to God and genes, but I have yet to be told I look like a model. These ladies were tall, pretty and skinnnnny. The kind of girls you see doing the cover girl commercials. All of the ladies were from different countries. One lady told me she was from France and would be moving back soon. Another lady informed me that she was here on a visa from Africa. I've always wanted to go to both places. I found it interesting talking with these ladies and the things that they shared with me. They all wanted to know what country I was from. LOL.. I said "USA". I just continued being myself and these modelistic girls told the head of the VIP that they just loved me. In return the VIP(who's name will remain anonymous for now)gave me his card and told me to let him know when I want to go out and I will get the VIP treatment.

After leaving the club you all know I had to do my ritual of a late night/early morning cheesy pizza routine. I found a place not even a block away from the club. I got two slices of pizza that had three toppings on it. I gave the short, cute Hispanic guy a $20 bill and he gave me back $11. I think that was a little pricey, but with all the free drinks I got that night it balanced out. As I waited for my slices I looked around the restaurant. I had never seen so many drunk people in one restaurant at one time. A lot of loud talking and laughing.

I ended up sharing a table with a Caucasian lady who was feeling me in about her evening at a gay club around the block. The lady told me she wasn't gay, but that she had gone to the club with her gay male friend. Her friend a tall, some what pudgy Caucasian man told me how the gay clubs play all the best music. The lady told me she didn't have to worry about men hitting on her, and that was the best part for her. They both had me cracking up. The conversation ended with them both telling me how beautiful I was. They both were overly drunk. I'm sure they thought everyone in there was beautiful including the pizza.

Stayed tuned.... I know you guys will want to hear all about Jamaica part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment